Relieves Pain, Swelling, Stiffness and Bruising††
Arniflora® Arnica Gel is a homeopathic preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which is a traditional homeopathic remedy used to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.†† It helps temporarily relieve the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.††
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- For adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
|Serving Size: Gel
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS‡ 8%
Muscle pain, stiffness
swelling and bruising††
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
Arniflora® Arnica Gel is a modern, homeopathic preparation containing an 8% tincture of Arnica montana. A member of the Compositae plant family and similar to a daisy, Arnica grows in mountainous regions in the Pacific Northwest, central Europe, Russia and Siberia. Arnica tincture is made from the entire plant: stems, root, leaves and flowers.
Store at room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.††
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.††
††These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
‡This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
This product may exhibit color variations. These variations in color have no effect on quality, purity or freshness of the product.
Product of Mexico