Superior Bioavailability for Superior Results
Curica® Pain Relief provides superior bioavailability of curcuminoids (from Meriva® turmeric) and AKBA (from AprèsFlex® boswellia) into the bloodstream for long-lasting results.
- Meriva is a researched complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract.
- AprèsFlex is a boswellia extract with a standardized potency and enhanced bioavailability of AKBA.
Triple-Action Pain Relief*
Curica® Pain Relief provides the full researched dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help:
- Relieve pain & stiffness.* ‡
- Improve mobility & flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks.*
- Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFα and IL-1β.*
Take 2 tablets twice daily, preferably following meals.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Meriva® Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root and Rhizome Extract (phosphatidylcholine [from soy lecithin] complex); standardized to contain 100 mg of curcuminoids
|White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract standardized to contain 120 mg of salicin
|ApresFlex® Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract standardized to contain 20% 3-0-Acetyl-11-keto-B-Boswellic acid (AKBA)
Cellulose, Modified Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Modified Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Glycerin.
CAUTION: This product is not intended for use with children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have an ulcer or if you are allergic to, or have contraindications to, aspirin or other salicylates. If you are taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.,Milano
ApresFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas - Laila Nutra LLC. U.S. Patent #8,551,496 and other patents pending.
Keep out of reach of children.
‡Due to overexertion, strain or exercise