During digestion the body converts carbohydrates into glucose
- Carbohydrates are broken down by the alpha amylase enzyme produced by the pancreas
- Glucose is then used as energy or stored as fat
Phase 2 Carb Controller™reduces digestion of dietary carbohydrates (starches)
- Slows absorption of dietary carbohydrates/starches before they are converted by the body into glucose and then fat*
- Assists in weight control when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise*
- Water-based, solvent-free extract of non-GMO white kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Actual extract used in clinical research
- Standardized to alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU)
Take 2 capsules twice daily before meals with 8 oz. of water.
|Serving Size: 2 VCaps
|Phase 2 Carb Controller®
White Kidney Bean extract Phaseolus vulgaris standardized for alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU)
Plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), Cellulose
- animal products
- artificial coloring
- dairy products
Do not use if pregnant/nursing. Consult a healthcare professional before use if diabetic or taking any medications.
Phase 2® and Phase 2 Carb Controller® are used under license.
Vcaps® is a trademark of Capsugel.