21900990 - Oral Ivy

Oral Ivy

Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling associated with poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.††
 

1 fl oz (30 mL) drop

drop

  • Liquid Liquid

Overview

For the prevention and temporary relief of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.†† Temporarily relieves itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling.††

Prevents as well as treats symptoms of poison ivy, oak & sumac.†† Easy-to-take liquid.

Directions

For Prevention: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 3-5 drops (0.13 mL) and add to 2 oz. of water. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician for use.

Continue usage by mouth for 7-14 days before exposure and continue throughout the poison ivy season.

For treatment of symptoms: Adults and children 12 years and older: take 10 drops (0.26 mL) in 2 oz. of water every 2 hours as needed. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician for use.

As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear.

Place mixture of Oral Ivy™ and water under tongue at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.

Notes

Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms: Itching††, red or burning skin rashes††, blisters with oozing or crusting††, skin irritation††, swelling††

††There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product’s efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic principles.

Product of Mexico



UPC Codes: 308079009901
Product Numbers: 21900990

FAQs

Product Label

Serving Size: drop Amount/Serving %DV
Active ingredient (0.13 g in each drop)
Purpose
Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) 3X
Prevention of contact dermatitis
associated with poison ivy, oak and sumac††

† Based on 2000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients

ethyl alcohol, purified water

Inactive Ingredients

Contains No

Warnings

Warning

Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product. This product contains poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials.

Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Discontinue use and consult a physician. These can be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

You May Also Like

May help reduce withdrawal symptoms, including craving to smoke, withdrawal nerves, and increased appetite.††

category

For temporary relief of the minor aches & pain associated with sciatica.††

category

Temporarily relieves symptoms of Migraines & Headaches‡‡

category

Provides penetrating relief from muscle, joint and tendon pain and inflammation.††

category

* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

†† These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.